HOME > ABOUT HAWORTH > ABOUT US
At Haworth, we believe that as business changes and workstyles evolve, workspaces' must adapt, too. After all, the office of today looks very different from the office of twenty, ten, or even five years ago.
That's why we've become a champion of adaptable workspace solutions. In addition to being more user-focused and economical, they are also more sustainable, responsible choices. And they help bridge aesthetic objectives and business needs. Adaptable Workspace Solutions are:
- User-focused. People are at the heart of every business. By increasing satisfaction and comfort, and supporting a variety of user needs, Haworth products help attract and retain top talent. At the same time, they can effectively enhance performance, helping achieve other business goals.
- Economical. By making moves, adds, and changes faster and easier, minimizing downtime, reducing the need for new product with every change, and building in energy efficiency, Haworth products make economic sense throughout their lifetimes.
- Sustainable. There's no "tear it out and start over" mentality here. We look at manufacturing processes, materials sourcing, and opportunities to recycle. But the heart of our philosophy is re-use. Making every component work in multiple ways diverts massive amounts from landfills.
- Integrated. Our complete dimensioning and materials integration across product lines provides exceptional design freedom while ensuring that every space attains a cohesive aesthetic that retains its integrity with every configuration.
You'll see adaptable solutions in action in our showrooms and our new headquarters, One Haworth Center, because designed-in flexibility is at the heart of everything we do. As a leader in office furniture and architectural interiors with a worldwide presence, Haworth products are informed by a lifetime of global learning. We have nurtured a corporate culture committed to superior customer service, environmental responsibility, and engineering innovation. Exacting Standards of Quality
Haworth lab testing often exceeds the industry standard for performance and durability.
- The industry's only Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award finalist
- The only industry manufacturer to receive the Michigan Quality Leadership Award
- The first in the industry to be certified in ISO 9000: 2000 and 14001
- The first in the industry to receive ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation, an international standard recognizing technical competence in mechanical testing
- A core member of the Corporate Consortium to evaluate and enhance well being at work
- Our team includes more than 50 LEED Accredited Professionals